23 May 2011

{Announcement} My Stella & Dot Dessert Table was Featured on HWTM!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I've been BUSY BUSY planning & prepping for my sisters upcoming baby shower. One highlight of my weekend, though, was that Hostess with the Mostess featured both my {Stella & Dot Dessert Table} AND posted my {DIY} Tutorial on how to make some of the desserts from it!! To say that I was excited was an understatement! :-) Hostess with the Mostess is one of the TOP websites for party inspiration! If you've never checked it out - be aware - you'll be spinning with inspiration after you take just a peak at the site! I'm so flattered & appreciate the feature from Hostess with the Mostess - oh and slightly jealous! Did you see the graphics she whipped up to go along with them? I love them! They matched perfectly! Ughh...if only I could put my mind to it and learn a little photoshop/graphic design myself! :-) Anyway...if you want to take a look at the features...you can click on the links to them below!

{SALTY & SWEET STELLA & DOT DESSERT TABLE}




Anyway...I hope you all have a wonderful start to your week!


Love, naz

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Naz! That's how I found you. I just simply in awe of everything your brilliant mind creates. I wish you were in LA so we could collaborate on a kitchy project. FYI- Your Easter pics are simply darling xoxoxo

    Chef Ameera

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naz: I can't believe all your great ideas and how you bring them to life!! I especially love the light! The cake is fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice effort, very informative, this will help me to complete my task. Thanks for share it keep it up.

    Study MBBS in China
    pg dental in china

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...